If you answer yes to any of these questions, it would be worthwhile having your hearing checked.
- I often ask people to repeat what they have said.
- My TV or radio is louder than others would like.
- I struggle to hear conversation using the telephone.
- I don’t hear very well at parties or in big group environments.
- I don’t always hear the door-bell or telephone.
- People often sound like they are mumbling.
- I hear better when people give me eye contact.
- People don’t speak as clearly as they used to.
- I can’t hear the birds singing anymore
- Women and children’s voices are more difficult to hear
- My partner and/or children have suggested my hearing has deteriorated.
We are here to help you hear more clearly and keep connected to the people in your life. We offer a free hearing assessment which we can offer at our premises in Ferndown or if you prefer, in the comfort of your own home.